The simplicity and agility of our DCS avoids the waiting time during check-in.
Kiu DCS is the flight dispatch module that facilitates the entire operating cycle at the airport, from the initialization of the flight in the boarding process, to the closing of the flight with the dispatch of different messages. It is a very simple application to use and its versatility simplifies the check-in process.
This module allows you to check-in on the airline’s own flights, and on airline flights with which you have an agreement (IATCI). Likewise, Kiu DCS is certified in the CUTE (Common Use Terminal Equipment) of different airports worldwide.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF THE APPLICATION
- Administration of the seat map
- Dynamic control panel to control the status and development of the flight
- Certification to be used at various airports
- Module to check-in through the airline’s website
- Search options by different criteria
- Boarding passes with barcode or QR code
- Integration with scanners to board passengers
- Possibility of managing upgrades or downgrades
- Ability to dispatch passengers and luggage to the final destination, with on-line or interline flights (IATCI – Interline Through Check-In)
- Integration and validation with DHS (TSA / CBP)
- Administration of APIS (Advanced Passenger Information System) for various markets